This new guide, written by JustRight Scotland for the Civil Society Brexit Project is packed with useful information on your rights now, during the transition period and after Brexit.
It includes info on rights to live and work in the UK, to healthcare, to vote, to benefits and to education.
The Guide is made up of 6 different factsheets – these can be downloaded together here.
Or, have a look at the separate factsheets:
*NOTE* This Factsheet will soon be updated because the Government has announced that there will be no fee to apply for settled status for EU citizens!
- Guide to EU Citizen Rights Factsheet 2 Right to Work
- Guide to EU Citizen Rights Factsheet 3 Right to Benefit etc
- Guide to EU Citizen Rights Factsheet 4 Right to Healthcare
- Guide to EU Citizen Rights Factsheet 5 Right to Vote
- Guide to EU Citizen Rigthts Factsheet 6 Right to Education
It is also available in Romanian here. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in other translations.
A clear, no-nonsense explanation of the right of EU citizens to live in the UK after Brexit! Presented by Dr Rebecca Zahn from Strathclyde University, this short film also includes some of the changes that organisations want to see to the new EU Settlement Scheme.
Briefings from the Civil Society Brexit Project
Outlines what we know, and what we do not know yet, around the rights of EEA citizens in the UK post-Brexit