Incorporating the UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities
- The UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities– full text
- The UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities: easy read version
- Incorporation of International Human Rights Briefing Series: The UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD)– this briefing by Professor Nicole Busby examines the key provisions of the CRPD, and the potential impact of its incorporation into Scots law, November 2021
- Incorporating International Human Rights: How the human right to a healthy environment advances the rights of disabled people– a joint briefing from the Environmental Rights Centre for Scotland and Inclusion Scotland, September 2021
- The Rights of Disabled Children and Young People: Conversations with the National Taskforce 2021– a briefing for disabled children and young people about their human rights, from Together (Scotland’s Alliance for Children’s Rights)
- Easy Read Briefing on Disabled People’s Rights
- Incorporating the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Disabled People (CRPD) in Scotland– a report for Inclusion Scotland and the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland by Dr Kasey McCall-Smith.
- Incorporating the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Disabled People (CRPD) in Scotland: Executive Summary– the executive summary of the above report.
UN Committee Monitoring
- Nothing about us without us! Disabled people’s human rights in Scotland– a Scottish Civil Society Shadow Report to inform the anticipated 2023 UN review of the UK’s performance on disabled people’s human rights, from Inclusion Scotland
- The United Nations Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Review of Disability Rights in the UK: What next for Scotland?– a 2018 paper from the Equality and Human Rights Commission and others, discussing the steps Scotland should take following the UN’s latest review of disability rights in the UK
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UNCRPD): The Scottish Government’s Draft Delivery Plan 2016-2020
- What is the UN CRPD?– a video from Inclusion Europe explaining the basics of the UNCRPD
- UN Disability Convention animation: Being part of Scotland’s story– a video from the Scottish Human Rights Commission and the Equality and Human Rights Commission Scotland