Incorporating the UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities
- The UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities– full text
- The UN Convention on the Rights of People with Disabilities: easy read version
- Incorporating International Human Rights: How the human right to a healthy environment advances the rights of disabled people– a joint briefing from the Environmental Rights Centre for Scotland and Inclusion Scotland, September 2021
- The Rights of Disabled Children and Young People: Conversations with the National Taskforce 2021– a briefing for disabled children and young people about their human rights, from Together (Scotland’s Alliance for Children’s Rights)
- Incorporating the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Disabled People (CRPD) in Scotland– a report for Inclusion Scotland and the Health and Social Care Alliance Scotland by Dr Kasey McCall-Smith.
- Incorporating the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Disabled People (CRPD) in Scotland: Executive Summary– the executive summary of the above report.
UN Committee Monitoring
- The United Nations Committee on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Review of Disability Rights in the UK: What next for Scotland?– a 2018 paper from the Equality and Human Rights Commission and others, discussing the steps Scotland should take following the UN’s latest review of disability rights in the UK