The Human Rights Consortium Scotland (HRCS) is a network of civil society organisations who work together to protect and promote a human rights based society in Scotland.
The HRCS membership includes charities, voluntary organisations, faith groups, academic networks and professional associations. HRCS Individual Supporters come from all walks of life.
Members of the HRCS Advisory Committee are:
- Emma Ritch – Engender
- Tressa Burke – Glasgow Disability Alliance
- Naomi McAuliffe – Amnesty International
- Aidan Collins –Individual
- Jo Ozga – Scottish Women’s Aid
- Sofi Taylor – Migrants Rights Scotland
- Niall McCluskey – Individual
- Pamela Nash -HIV Scotland