Brexit means what?
Come along to a Civil Society Brexit Project workshop for clear, up-to-date and expert information and insight into aspects such as:
- The Brexit timetable – what happens when and by whom?
- What is Brexit likely to mean for my organisation, cause and service users?
- What opportunities are there to influence the Brexit process?
Upcoming workshops are:
- Afternoon, 30 April 2018, Westhill, Aberdeen – Session within Aberdeenshire Voluntary Action annual conference – see here for details.
- 11am-1pm, 17th May 2018, Lews Castle College, Stornoway and accessible via video conference – with a particular focus on the impact of Brexit on rural communities and the Highlands. You can find details of how book a place either in person or to take part via video conference, here.
Would you like more information about Brexit for your organisation or members? The Project can deliver tailored workshops or training sessions on Brexit impacts. Feel free to get in touch to discuss further at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0131 357 8590.